Enhance Photo Collages With Layover
Have you ever seen images like this?
Looks pretty cool, right? And the best news is that it isn’t difficult to achieve! Here are six simple steps to make sweet photo collages with images that “pop out” of the frames.
1. Use a photo-collaging app like our app Diptic and import the same photo into two frames, creating a Split Diptic. Line the images up so they look like one image separated by the frame line. Export and save it to your device.
2. Open Layover and import the original photo into the first layer.
3. Import the Split Diptic into the second layer.
4. From the Split Diptic layer, use Mask to erase part of the white frame that separates the two pictures and let the first layer show through.
5. Keep erasing until you achieve the desired effect.
6. From the Split Diptic layer, export the image.